Sushanth’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Chi La sow, is all set for release on August 3. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film after Naga Chaitanya and Samantha liked it. Tonight, a special pre-release event was held and Naga Chaitanya and Samantha took part in it.
Speaking at the event, Chay revealed why he decided to back Chi La Sow. “Around 8 months ago, Sam told me that Rahul will narrate a script to me. I thought Rahul just wanted to discuss the script he is going to act in. But to my surprise, it turned out to be his directorial debut. I watched the film and loved it very much and decided to be part of this project at any cost,” said Chay.
Rahul Ravindran is the film’s director and Ruhani Sharma is the heroine. Siruni Cine Corp banner has bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar
- Nivin Pauly’s Moothon wins big awards
- Trivikram highlighting this aspect for NTR’s next
- Sushanth’s death case- Bihar’s top cop quarantined