Sushanth’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Chi La sow, is all set for release on August 3. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film after Naga Chaitanya and Samantha liked it. Tonight, a special pre-release event was held and Naga Chaitanya and Samantha took part in it.
Speaking at the event, Chay revealed why he decided to back Chi La Sow. “Around 8 months ago, Sam told me that Rahul will narrate a script to me. I thought Rahul just wanted to discuss the script he is going to act in. But to my surprise, it turned out to be his directorial debut. I watched the film and loved it very much and decided to be part of this project at any cost,” said Chay.
Rahul Ravindran is the film’s director and Ruhani Sharma is the heroine. Siruni Cine Corp banner has bankrolled the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for Sitara on Daughters Day
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date
- Nani reacts to Pawan Kalyan’s speech