For the first time, Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi have teamed up for a Telangana-based romantic drama. Sekhar Kammula is directing this much-awaited film. Chay and Sai Pallavi will be speaking in authentic Telangana language in the movie.
Until recently, there have been reports that the film, tentatively titled Love Story, will be hitting screens during the Valentine’s Day weekend in February next year.
But the latest update is that the film will be out on April 2nd. The team has made an official announcement regarding the release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas recommends young actor to UV Creations
- Sushanth Singh rejected these biggies in his career
- Anand Devarakonda’s bags an interesting project
- Viral -This is how Samantha gets a glowing skin
- Poll : What did you think of Radhe Shyam’s first look?
- Lakshmi Manchu enjoys the cool weather with a party