For the first time, Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi have teamed up for a Telangana-based romantic drama. Sekhar Kammula is directing this much-awaited film. Chay and Sai Pallavi will be speaking in authentic Telangana language in the movie.
Until recently, there have been reports that the film, tentatively titled Love Story, will be hitting screens during the Valentine’s Day weekend in February next year.
But the latest update is that the film will be out on April 2nd. The team has made an official announcement regarding the release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick