For the first time, Naga Chaitanya will be teaming up with Sai Pallavi and director Shekar Kammula. This as-yet-untitled movie will have Chay playing a Telangana boy, while Sai Pallavi will reportedly be seen as a classical dancer.
As per the latest updates, this eagerly awaited film will commence its shooting formalities from the 25th of August. Veteran distributor Narayandas Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao are jointly producing the film. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru, Ranarangam’s first weekend Nizam collections
- Suresh Babu unveils Choosi Choodangaane’s first look
- Bunny is all praise for Evaru
- Want to see Prabhas as an international star: Krishnam Raju
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-08-2019
- Adivi Sesh thanks Nag, Bunny and Samantha