For the first time, Naga Chaitanya will be teaming up with Sai Pallavi and director Shekar Kammula. This as-yet-untitled movie will have Chay playing a Telangana boy, while Sai Pallavi will reportedly be seen as a classical dancer.
As per the latest updates, this eagerly awaited film will commence its shooting formalities from the 25th of August. Veteran distributor Narayandas Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao are jointly producing the film. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde reveals how Prabhas behaves on sets
- After Nithiin, Nikhil postpones his wedding?
- Fans in store for a special treat on Allu Arjun’s birthday?
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with this director?
- Sai Tej’s next to discuss a burning issue?
- Vaakel Saab gearing up for digital promotions