For the first time, Naga Chaitanya will be teaming up with Sai Pallavi and director Shekar Kammula. This as-yet-untitled movie will have Chay playing a Telangana boy, while Sai Pallavi will reportedly be seen as a classical dancer.
As per the latest updates, this eagerly awaited film will commence its shooting formalities from the 25th of August. Veteran distributor Narayandas Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao are jointly producing the film. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out
- Photo moment: Balakrishna meets Maredumilli Prajaneekam
- Satya Dev’s next gets an interesting title
- Shiva Rajkumar’s Jai Bhajarangi seals its OTT date
- Kangana Ranaut’s Emergency launched with a pooja ceremony