Finally, after several months of delay, Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story has hit the big screens across the twin Telugu states and overseas. Thanks to brand Sekhar Kammula and the positive pre-release buzz, Love Story is off to a flying start not only in AP and Telangana but also in the US.
In the US, Love Story has grossed $306K from the Thursday premieres. This is the biggest opening for a South Indian film in the US so far in 2021. The craze is such that Love Story has even surpassed other biggies like Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab ($300K), Vijay’s Master ($138K) and Naveen Polishetty’s Jathi Ratnalu ($132K).
With the positive reviews pouring in and the decent word of mouth spreading with each passing show, Love Story is expected to post solid numbers in the US over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa promotions to hit the top gear
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer