Here’s comes a disappointing update for all the fans of Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi. Their eagerly awaited romantic drama, Love Story, which is slated for release on September 10, may not be hitting screens, according to the latest buzz in film circles.
Apparently, Love Story’s makers have decided to postpone the film’s release till September end or early October, depending on Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan’s decision on the movie ticket flexible pricing issue. It is known that a team of Tollywood bigwigs, led by Chiranjeevi, will be meeting with the AP CM this month end.
An official announcement regarding Love Story’s postponement is expected soon. This Sekhar Kammula directorial is being produced by Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted music label acquires audio rights of Thalapathy 67
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights