Here’s comes a disappointing update for all the fans of Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi. Their eagerly awaited romantic drama, Love Story, which is slated for release on September 10, may not be hitting screens, according to the latest buzz in film circles.
Apparently, Love Story’s makers have decided to postpone the film’s release till September end or early October, depending on Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan’s decision on the movie ticket flexible pricing issue. It is known that a team of Tollywood bigwigs, led by Chiranjeevi, will be meeting with the AP CM this month end.
An official announcement regarding Love Story’s postponement is expected soon. This Sekhar Kammula directorial is being produced by Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow