Here comes a big update on Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s much-awaited romantic drama, Love Story. The film’s makers have just announced that the film has been indefinitely postponed from its scheduled release date of April 16. The reason behind this sudden move is the rising number of COVID-19 cases in the twin Telugu states.
Love Story’s makers will be announcing the film’s new release date once they take into consideration the prevailing circumstances. As of now, the buzz has it that the film could hit screens in the first week of May, but we will have to wait until the official news comes out.
This Sekhar Kammula directorial is being produced by Narayana Das Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao. Debutant Pawan’s music has been a huge hit with music lovers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next