Here comes a big update on Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s much-awaited romantic drama, Love Story. The film’s makers have just announced that the film has been indefinitely postponed from its scheduled release date of April 16. The reason behind this sudden move is the rising number of COVID-19 cases in the twin Telugu states.
Love Story’s makers will be announcing the film’s new release date once they take into consideration the prevailing circumstances. As of now, the buzz has it that the film could hit screens in the first week of May, but we will have to wait until the official news comes out.
This Sekhar Kammula directorial is being produced by Narayana Das Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao. Debutant Pawan’s music has been a huge hit with music lovers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix