Despite the pandemic continues to be on the rise in the country, several film crews across the country are taking the big risk and are resuming shootings. Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is one such film which will resume its shoot amid never before safety measures.
One of Love Story’s producers P Ram Mohan Rao revealed that the shooting will resume from September 7 at a specially erected set in Ramoji Film City. In an impressive feat, the makers have decided to shoot the balance portion with just 15 crew members.
All the crew members will first undergo COVID-19 tests. Until the shoot ends, the entire unit will stay at the accommodation provided near the shoot location. Needless to say, these are quite appreciable precautions and the team may just set an example for the entire industry, if the shoot concludes without any hiccups.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue