Ashritha Daggubati, elder daughter of senior hero Victory Venkatesh, is all set to tie the knot with her long-time boyfriend Vinayak Reddy. The wedding will be held tomorrow (March 24) at Fairmont Hotels in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Several film stars from Tollywood and Bollywood are already making their presence felt at the wedding celebrations.
And, one of the special attractions during the celebrations will be the dance performances by Naga Chaitanya and his wife Samantha and Ashritha’s brother Rana Daggubati. All the family members and guests will also shake a leg along with the three young stars who will lead the show.
After the destination wedding, a grand reception will soon be held in Hyderabad for all the friends and well-wishers from the film industry. Ashritha is a professional baker and owns an outlet named Infinity Platter. On the other hand, Vinayak is the grandson of Hyderabad Race Club Chairman Surendar Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?