Ashritha Daggubati, elder daughter of senior hero Victory Venkatesh, is all set to tie the knot with her long-time boyfriend Vinayak Reddy. The wedding will be held tomorrow (March 24) at Fairmont Hotels in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Several film stars from Tollywood and Bollywood are already making their presence felt at the wedding celebrations.
And, one of the special attractions during the celebrations will be the dance performances by Naga Chaitanya and his wife Samantha and Ashritha’s brother Rana Daggubati. All the family members and guests will also shake a leg along with the three young stars who will lead the show.
After the destination wedding, a grand reception will soon be held in Hyderabad for all the friends and well-wishers from the film industry. Ashritha is a professional baker and owns an outlet named Infinity Platter. On the other hand, Vinayak is the grandson of Hyderabad Race Club Chairman Surendar Reddy.
- Kollywood directors celebrate Shankar’s silver jubilee
- Nani should play for SRH : Vijay Deverakonda
- Mahesh lands in City of Love for a family holiday
- Nikhil goes all out to promote his most crucial film
- Can Jersey enter $1 million club on Sunday?
- Suspense on Akhil’s leading lady continues