Tollywood’s latest celeb couple Naga Chaitanya and Samantha will wed sometime this year. The lovebirds were seen together on-screen in movies such as Ye Maaya Chesave, Autonagar Surya and the Akkineni family drama, Manam.
Now, Samantha made a surprising revelation in her latest Twitter chat session with her fans that she and Naga Chaitanya may team up once again for a film that will go on floors next year.
Currently, Sam is acting in a couple of Tamil films and Raju Gari Gadhi 2 in Telugu. In the latter, Sam will be sharing screen space with her would be father-in-law Nagarjuna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai