Tollywood’s latest celeb couple Naga Chaitanya and Samantha will wed sometime this year. The lovebirds were seen together on-screen in movies such as Ye Maaya Chesave, Autonagar Surya and the Akkineni family drama, Manam.
Now, Samantha made a surprising revelation in her latest Twitter chat session with her fans that she and Naga Chaitanya may team up once again for a film that will go on floors next year.
Currently, Sam is acting in a couple of Tamil films and Raju Gari Gadhi 2 in Telugu. In the latter, Sam will be sharing screen space with her would be father-in-law Nagarjuna.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next