Fans of Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are eagerly waiting for the release of Majili, the star couple’s first movie together after their marriage. The film is slated for release on April 5. Shiva Nirvana has directed the movie.
Now, a source close to the development informs us that popular Telugu entertainment channel Gemini TV has acquired Majili’s satellite rights for around Rs 5 crore. The amount indicates the craze for the movie among audiences.
Mumbai actress Divyansha Kaushik is the other female lead in Majili. Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi are producing ‘Majili’ under Shine Screens banner. Gopi Sundar is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?