It’s well-known that Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds Naga Chaitanya and Samantha will tie the knot in Goa in October. The couple will enter into wedlock in a traditional Hindu ceremony on the 6th of October and in Christian style on the following day. The wedding will be a simple affair and only close family members and friends are invited.
However, Nagarjuna is planning a grand reception in Hyderabad on the 10th of October. The elated father is going to invite the who’s who of the film industries across the country apart from several celebrities from the political and business worlds. While, Chay and Sam are looking after the wedding arrangements, Nag will be personally handling the reception formalities.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized