It’s well-known that Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds Naga Chaitanya and Samantha will tie the knot in Goa in October. The couple will enter into wedlock in a traditional Hindu ceremony on the 6th of October and in Christian style on the following day. The wedding will be a simple affair and only close family members and friends are invited.
However, Nagarjuna is planning a grand reception in Hyderabad on the 10th of October. The elated father is going to invite the who’s who of the film industries across the country apart from several celebrities from the political and business worlds. While, Chay and Sam are looking after the wedding arrangements, Nag will be personally handling the reception formalities.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur