Naga Chaitanya’s latest film, an emotional romantic drama titled Majili, is all set to open in cinemas worldwide in a few hours. The Akkineni hero has been aggressively promoting the film for the last few days. In a latest interaction with a leading English daily, Chay opened up about how he seeks inspiration from his dad Nagarjuna and uncle Venkatesh.
Chay revealed that both his father and uncle have taught him to take risks in his career and go beyond the expectations of the audience and himself. “If my father had not taken risks, he wouldn’t have done films like Shiva and Geethanjali. Similarly, Venky Mama continues to do the unexpected. Look at how much fun he had doing F2. It became such a hit. We are so proud of him,” said Chay.
Incidentally, Chay will soon resume shooting for Venky Mama, which also features Venkatesh. The young Akkineni hero is also rumored to be part of his dad’s soon-to-commence film, Bangarraju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song
- Viral – Allu Arjun wishes DSP on Pushpa’s crazy number