Naga Chaitanya’s latest film, an emotional romantic drama titled Majili, is all set to open in cinemas worldwide in a few hours. The Akkineni hero has been aggressively promoting the film for the last few days. In a latest interaction with a leading English daily, Chay opened up about how he seeks inspiration from his dad Nagarjuna and uncle Venkatesh.
Chay revealed that both his father and uncle have taught him to take risks in his career and go beyond the expectations of the audience and himself. “If my father had not taken risks, he wouldn’t have done films like Shiva and Geethanjali. Similarly, Venky Mama continues to do the unexpected. Look at how much fun he had doing F2. It became such a hit. We are so proud of him,” said Chay.
Incidentally, Chay will soon resume shooting for Venky Mama, which also features Venkatesh. The young Akkineni hero is also rumored to be part of his dad’s soon-to-commence film, Bangarraju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3