Fresh from the much-needed success of Majili, Naga Chaitanya is looking forward to more exciting movie this year. Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Chay has opened up about his relationship with his girlfriend turned wife Samantha before and after marriage. Interestingly, Chay also talked about his love-hate relationship with Sam.
“She keeps ragging me saying, ‘I am in love with you for eight years. I waited for you’, but I am not sure how true that is. We have always been friends. We have always been in touch. She has hated me. She has loved me. I have hated her, loved her, Chay told a leading English daily.
Chay and Sam recently scored a blockbuster with Majili, their first film together after marriage and fourth film in their career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET