Following the grand success of his recent release, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, Naga Chaitanya is currently busy with a romantic thriller in debutant Krishna Marimuthu’s direction. The film’s shooting is nearing completion.
It was reported sometime back that Chay’s next will be helmed by his Premam director Chandoo Mondeti. In his latest interview to a popular English news daily, Chandoo confirmed the project and went on to say that the film will be launched before Chay’s marriage in October.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is going to produce this film. Chandoo reveals that the film is a family thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan