Following the grand success of his recent release, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, Naga Chaitanya is currently busy with a romantic thriller in debutant Krishna Marimuthu’s direction. The film’s shooting is nearing completion.
It was reported sometime back that Chay’s next will be helmed by his Premam director Chandoo Mondeti. In his latest interview to a popular English news daily, Chandoo confirmed the project and went on to say that the film will be launched before Chay’s marriage in October.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is going to produce this film. Chandoo reveals that the film is a family thriller.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled