Following the grand success of his recent release, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, Naga Chaitanya is currently busy with a romantic thriller in debutant Krishna Marimuthu’s direction. The film’s shooting is nearing completion.
It was reported sometime back that Chay’s next will be helmed by his Premam director Chandoo Mondeti. In his latest interview to a popular English news daily, Chandoo confirmed the project and went on to say that the film will be launched before Chay’s marriage in October.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is going to produce this film. Chandoo reveals that the film is a family thriller.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic