For the last few months, Naga Chaitanya has been juggling two projects – the upcoming action thriller Savyasachi and a romantic family entertainer titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Currently, Chay is shooting for Savyasachi in the US. The film’s US schedule will be wrapped up in the third week of May.
As per the latest updates, Chay will immediately resume Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s shoot soon after he returns from the US. The film’s next schedule will kick-start from the May 18. Maruthi is directing the movie and Anu Emmanuel is playing the female lead in it.
Ramya Krishna plays Chay’s aunt in Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie under Sithara Entertainments banner. The film’s first look poster will be out in this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?