For the last few months, Naga Chaitanya has been juggling two projects – the upcoming action thriller Savyasachi and a romantic family entertainer titled Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Currently, Chay is shooting for Savyasachi in the US. The film’s US schedule will be wrapped up in the third week of May.
As per the latest updates, Chay will immediately resume Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s shoot soon after he returns from the US. The film’s next schedule will kick-start from the May 18. Maruthi is directing the movie and Anu Emmanuel is playing the female lead in it.
Ramya Krishna plays Chay’s aunt in Sailaja Reddy Alludu. Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the movie under Sithara Entertainments banner. The film’s first look poster will be out in this month.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date