Naga Chaitanya is wrapping up back-to-back movies at a jet speed. While Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is gearing up for its release soon, an as-yet-untitled romantic thriller in debutant Krishna Marimuthu’s direction is halfway through already.
In June, Chay’s next with Premam director Chandoo Mondeti will kick-start in Mythri Movie Makers banner’s production. The latest speculation on this movie is that Chay will romance his Premam girl Anupama Parameswaran in this movie, which is touted as a thriller with an innovative plot.
An official confirmation is awaited in this regard. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more details about this movie.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR