Naga Chaitanya is wrapping up back-to-back movies at a jet speed. While Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is gearing up for its release soon, an as-yet-untitled romantic thriller in debutant Krishna Marimuthu’s direction is halfway through already.
In June, Chay’s next with Premam director Chandoo Mondeti will kick-start in Mythri Movie Makers banner’s production. The latest speculation on this movie is that Chay will romance his Premam girl Anupama Parameswaran in this movie, which is touted as a thriller with an innovative plot.
An official confirmation is awaited in this regard. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more details about this movie.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake