After the release of Premam and Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, Naga Chaitanya was supposed to team up with Indraganti Mohanakrishna for a film to be produced by Sai Korrapati. However, the film was put on hold and both Chay and Indraganti moved on to other projects.
In his latest interview to a popular media house, Indraganti revealed that his film with Chay is not shelved and that it will happen soon after they both finish their immediate projects. Indraganti further said he couldn’t narrate a story that excited Chay and thus they mutually decided to work on a different script later.
Currently, Chay is working on Kalyan Krishna and Krishna Marimuthu’s projects, while Indraganti is busy directing a comic caper featuring Sesh Adivi, Srinivas Avasarala and Vennela Kishore.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections