After the release of Premam and Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, Naga Chaitanya was supposed to team up with Indraganti Mohanakrishna for a film to be produced by Sai Korrapati. However, the film was put on hold and both Chay and Indraganti moved on to other projects.
In his latest interview to a popular media house, Indraganti revealed that his film with Chay is not shelved and that it will happen soon after they both finish their immediate projects. Indraganti further said he couldn’t narrate a story that excited Chay and thus they mutually decided to work on a different script later.
Currently, Chay is working on Kalyan Krishna and Krishna Marimuthu’s projects, while Indraganti is busy directing a comic caper featuring Sesh Adivi, Srinivas Avasarala and Vennela Kishore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
- Star Tamil director’s next gets an “A” certificate from censor board
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food