For the last couple of years, Akkineni fans have been eagerly waiting for an update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju, a spin-off to his blockbuster fantasy entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana. Kalyan Krishna, who had directed SCN, has been working on the script for a long time.
In a latest interview while promoting Venky Mama, Chay, who will play a key role in Bangarraju, opened up about the film’s status. He said that his father is not fully satisfied with Bangarraju’s script and that the project will go on floors once the script takes a good shape. Chay also confirmed that he will be sharing screen space with his dad in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections
- Thank you, bawa: Allu Arjun thanks NTR