For the last couple of years, Akkineni fans have been eagerly waiting for an update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju, a spin-off to his blockbuster fantasy entertainer, Soggade Chinni Nayana. Kalyan Krishna, who had directed SCN, has been working on the script for a long time.
In a latest interview while promoting Venky Mama, Chay, who will play a key role in Bangarraju, opened up about the film’s status. He said that his father is not fully satisfied with Bangarraju’s script and that the project will go on floors once the script takes a good shape. Chay also confirmed that he will be sharing screen space with his dad in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Amitabh Bachchan in tears on Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Akhanda’s impressive day two collections are here
- Confirmed – RRR’s new trailer release date is here
- 118 director’s new film, WWW set for an OTT release
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim nominated for Golden Globe Awards 2022