Naga Chaitanya is on a roll. After wrapping up the entire shoot of his upcoming release, Rarandoi Veduka Choodam, he has also completed the second schedule of Krishna Marimuthu’s film in Sai Korrapati’s production.
Recently, there were reports that Chay’s next project will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti, the director of Premam. According to the latest speculation, this movie is going to be an out and out mass entertainer.
It has been quite a while since Chay was seen in a mass entertainer and if the latest speculation turns out to be true, this project will be a huge treat for fans.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts