Naga Chaitanya is on a roll. After wrapping up the entire shoot of his upcoming release, Rarandoi Veduka Choodam, he has also completed the second schedule of Krishna Marimuthu’s film in Sai Korrapati’s production.
Recently, there were reports that Chay’s next project will be directed by Chandoo Mondeti, the director of Premam. According to the latest speculation, this movie is going to be an out and out mass entertainer.
It has been quite a while since Chay was seen in a mass entertainer and if the latest speculation turns out to be true, this project will be a huge treat for fans.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again