It has already been reported that Naga Chaitanya’s next film will be directed by Kalyan Krishna. Chay’s dad Nagarjuna will produce this film. According to the close sources, this yet-untitled film will be on the lines of Nagarjuna’s 1996 classic love story, Ninne Pelladatha.
Apparently, Chay and Nag felt that it is the right time for Chay to explore the love cum family entertainer genre and asked Kalyan Krishna to prepare a script that reminisces Ninne Pelladatha. There have also been several rumours that Chay-Kalyan Krishna film has been titled Ninne Pelladatha.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble