It is a known fact that Rakul Preet and Chaitanya Akkineni have been shooting for their new film Rarandoi Veduka Choodam non-stop for quite some time now. The latest news is that the film has wrapped up its shoot completely.
Touted to be a complete family drama on the lines of Ninne Pelladutha, this film is directed by Kalyan Krishna. Akkineni Nagarjuna produces this film on his home banner.
The first song of the audio will be released on the 6th of May and the film will release on the 19th of May as announced earlier.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title