It is a known fact that Rakul Preet and Chaitanya Akkineni have been shooting for their new film Rarandoi Veduka Choodam non-stop for quite some time now. The latest news is that the film has wrapped up its shoot completely.
Touted to be a complete family drama on the lines of Ninne Pelladutha, this film is directed by Kalyan Krishna. Akkineni Nagarjuna produces this film on his home banner.
The first song of the audio will be released on the 6th of May and the film will release on the 19th of May as announced earlier.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut