Tollywood star Naga Chaitanya will be making his Bollywood debut with Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha. Chay will be seen as an Indian Army soldier in this official remake of the Oscar-winning Hollywood classic, Forest Gump.
According to the latest buzz, Chay plays a Telugu boy from Amalapuram in Laal Singh Chaddha and his character dies during a war. Apparently, Aamir’s character brings his mortal remains to Amalapuram and handover it over to the martyr’s parents. This sequence will be one of the highlights of LSC, and Aamir is currently shooting for the same in Amalapuram and Kakinada.
Also starring star Bollywood heroine Kareena Kapoor Khan as the female lead, Laal Singh Chaddha is being directed by Advait Chandan and produced by Aamir Khan and his ex-wife Kiran Rao.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna continues his Prem Nagar-Love Story comparisons
- After Love Story, all eyes on Most Eligible Bachelor’s trailer
- Alia Bhatt calls beau Ranbir her life in birthday wish
- Pawan’s Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh to be launched on this date?
- Dil Raju convinces Shankar on RC15’s budget?
- Manchu Vishnu: I don’t agree with Pawan Kalyan