Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s forthcoming family entertainer, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, is scheduled for May 26th release. The film’s audio album and trailer are getting a positive response and raised expectations among fans.
As it is a solo release, the film is going to get a good screen count in the Telugu speaking states and also in the USA. Sources reveal that the US distribution house is planning for a wide release in more than 110 locations in North America, which is the highest number in Chay’s career.
Akkineni Nagarjuna has produced RRVC under his Annapurna Studios banner and SCN fame Kalyan Krishna has directed it. Rakul Preet is the film’s female lead and DSP has composed the music.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties