It’s well-known that Naga Chaitanya’s next film will be helmed by his Premam director Chandoo Mondeti. Titled Savyasachi, this film will go on floors on September 20th, on ANR’s birth anniversary.
This morning, Chay interacted with the media to promote Yuddham Sharanam, which is releasing tomorrow. During the interview, Chay revealed the interesting premise of Savyasachi. He said that the protagonist’s left hand acts on its own without being controlled by the mind. This rare medical condition is called Alien Hand Syndrome (AHS).
AHS is a disorder in which a person experiences his or her limbs acting on their own, without control over the actions. Incidentally, Savyasachi is India’s second film on AHS. Tamil film Peechankai, which released in June, 2017, is the first Indian film to address this interesting medical disorder.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?