Naga Chaitanya is currently shooting for Kalyan Krishna’s romantic family entertainer. Soon after this movie, he will join the sets of debutant Krishna Marimuthu’s movie.
In a surprising update coming in from Tamil media circles, Chay is reportedly in talks with young Tamil filmmaker Karthick Naren to play a special extended cameo in the director’s soon to be launched movie, Naragasooran. Apparently, Chay’s role has a lot of scope for performance.
This multi-starrer movie will also star Aravind Swami and a leading Malayalam star.
Articles that might interest you:
- Simbu’s Pathu Thala clears censor formalities
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food