Kangana Ranaut’s legal troubles aren’t going to end anytime soon. The actress has police complaints registered against her for her provocative tweets, and few months ago, she had to approach the court to stop BMC from demolishing her house in Mumbai.
Now, an author has registered a cheating case alleging breach of intellectual property rights against Kangana Ranaut. Ashish Kaul, the author of Didda : The Warrior Queen of Kashmir, has approached a court in Mumbai stating that Kangana Ranaut has violated his intellectual property. He had sent her a storyline of Didda, the queen of Kashmir, and even though he has the exclusive rights on the story, Ashish told the court that Kangana Ranaut announced the film without informing him.
The case has been registered in Khar police station in Mumbai. The author told the media that he’s ready to fight the case in court. “I have embarked upon a new journey of my life against white collar crime, blatant and brazen infringement of my intellectual property and for justice,” he said. It remains to be seen what the actress has to say about this complaint now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer