Kamal Haasan’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam,is creating a lot of noise off late. According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release the film on the 10th of November as a Diwali special.
Kamal Haasan is wrapping up films in no time and is making sure that he has a release for every six months. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead in the film which also features Prakash Raj, Madhu Shalini and Sampath Raj in supporting roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi rejects a one crore offer
- This aspect to be the highlight of Bheeshma
- Major change in Rana’s Virata Parvam
- Trailer of Kiara Advani’s Good Newwz receives mixed reactions
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project
- Juicy info about Bunny-Sukumar’s next