Kamal Haasan’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam,is creating a lot of noise off late. According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release the film on the 10th of November as a Diwali special.
Kamal Haasan is wrapping up films in no time and is making sure that he has a release for every six months. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead in the film which also features Prakash Raj, Madhu Shalini and Sampath Raj in supporting roles.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections