Kamal Haasan’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam,is creating a lot of noise off late. According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release the film on the 10th of November as a Diwali special.
Kamal Haasan is wrapping up films in no time and is making sure that he has a release for every six months. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead in the film which also features Prakash Raj, Madhu Shalini and Sampath Raj in supporting roles.
- Sammohanam & Abhimanyudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage