Kamal Haasan’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam,is creating a lot of noise off late. According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release the film on the 10th of November as a Diwali special.
Kamal Haasan is wrapping up films in no time and is making sure that he has a release for every six months. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead in the film which also features Prakash Raj, Madhu Shalini and Sampath Raj in supporting roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s unseen video goes viral
- Birthday announcement- Akhil disappoints fans
- Suresh Productions to co-produce a remake?
- Mohan Babu, Vishnu’s splendid act of kindness wins hearts
- Thala Ajith donates big for Coronavirus relief
- Will Samantha respond to her trolls?