It is a known fact that Kamal Hasan is busy shooting for his upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam. This movie is touted to be inspired from a French movie in which the entire story takes place in one night.
The regular shooting of this film is going on at jet speed and the unit is making all possible efforts to wrap it up by the end of July. Currently, some crucial scenes involving the principal cast are being shot in Chennai. The first schedule was canned in Hyderabad for over a month.
This film also features Prakash Raj, Madhu Shalini, Sampath Raj and few others in pivotal roles. Directed by Rajesh M Selva, Trisha Krishnan is female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal upset with 25 censor cuts for Queen’s remake
- Valmiki’s ultra mass Jarra Jarra enthralls music lovers
- Prabhas’ honest confession about his drawback
- Saaho clears censor; All set for a massive release
- Trolling hurts me: Talented actress on body-shaming
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt wishes on Chiru’s birthday