It is known that Kamal Haasan is currently busy shooting for his upcoming bilingual under the direction of his close associate Rajesh M Selva. Titled Cheekati Rajyam, the first schedule has been going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad.
According to the latest update, this current schedule will be wrapped up by the 17th of June and the unit will move to Chennai for the rest of the shoot.
This film, which is being simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil, also features Prakash Raj and Satyaraj in crucial roles. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead in this flick which also has Madhu Salini in an important role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Bollywood debut film to kick-start soon
- Rajini, Nayan to shoot a duet in the Pink City
- Fresh buzz on Vijayashanthi’s role in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Vijay Deverakonda, talented director to team up for the third time?
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release