Released in 2001, the Madhavan, Abbas and Reemma Sen-starrer triangular romantic drama, Cheli, went on to become a huge musical hit in Telugu and Tamil. The film launched a talented director in the form of Gautham Menon, who later directed numerous hits.
Now, if the latest reports coming in from the Tamil media circles are anything to go by, Madhavan and Gautham Menon are all set to team up after nearly 17 years of their first association. Apparently, Gautham Menon will make this movie in Tamil, Hindi and English languages with Maddy as the hero. If everything goes as planned, the movie will go on floors in the second half of 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival