Aditi Rao Hydari made quite an impression on everyone with her performance in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa which released earlier this year. Although the film didn’t quite do well at the box-office, Aditi received rave reviews for her performance and she is also said to be in talks to act in another Mani Ratnam’s film.
Meanwhile, the actress is in news these days, thanks to her upcoming Hindi film Bhoomi. Directed by Omung Kumar, who had made Mary Kom in the past, the film stars Aditi and Sanjay Dutt as a father-daughter duo. The film’s trailer was unveiled earlier today and social media is abuzz with plenty of messages and tweets about how hard-hitting the film looks.
Aditi has become the cynosure of all eyes with her gritty portrayal of a young woman in UP, whose life turns upside down following an incident in her life. After Bhoomi, Aditi will next be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmavathi. Now, it remains to be seen if she’s going to make her debut in a straight Telugu film anytime soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?
- Whopping remuneration for Kiara Advani for NTR-Koratala Siva film?