Aditi Rao Hydari made quite an impression on everyone with her performance in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa which released earlier this year. Although the film didn’t quite do well at the box-office, Aditi received rave reviews for her performance and she is also said to be in talks to act in another Mani Ratnam’s film.
Meanwhile, the actress is in news these days, thanks to her upcoming Hindi film Bhoomi. Directed by Omung Kumar, who had made Mary Kom in the past, the film stars Aditi and Sanjay Dutt as a father-daughter duo. The film’s trailer was unveiled earlier today and social media is abuzz with plenty of messages and tweets about how hard-hitting the film looks.
Aditi has become the cynosure of all eyes with her gritty portrayal of a young woman in UP, whose life turns upside down following an incident in her life. After Bhoomi, Aditi will next be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmavathi. Now, it remains to be seen if she’s going to make her debut in a straight Telugu film anytime soon.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals