Well-known Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, last seen as Karthi’s girlfriend in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa, will soon be making her debut in Tollywood. Shraddha has reportedly been roped in for Kshanam director Ravikanth Perepu’s second film.
This as-yet-untitled movie is going to be a thriller and it will feature Guntur Talkies fame Siddhu Jonnalagadda as its hero. The film will also star another heroine and the makers are in search of the actress. Shraddha is also popular for her critically acclaimed Kannada movie, U-Turn.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals