Well-known Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, last seen as Karthi’s girlfriend in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa, will soon be making her debut in Tollywood. Shraddha has reportedly been roped in for Kshanam director Ravikanth Perepu’s second film.
This as-yet-untitled movie is going to be a thriller and it will feature Guntur Talkies fame Siddhu Jonnalagadda as its hero. The film will also star another heroine and the makers are in search of the actress. Shraddha is also popular for her critically acclaimed Kannada movie, U-Turn.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu extends Daughter’s Day wishes to Sitara in style
- Viral Video: Nagarjuna grooves to Chiranjeevi’s song
- Ponniyin Selvan ticket prices locked in Hyderabad
- Venue locked for Swathimuthyam’s trailer launch
- Official: Date locked for God Father’s pre-release event
- Latest: Vikram’s Cobra locks its OTT release date