Well-known Kannada actress Shraddha Srinath, last seen as Karthi’s girlfriend in Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa, will soon be making her debut in Tollywood. Shraddha has reportedly been roped in for Kshanam director Ravikanth Perepu’s second film.
This as-yet-untitled movie is going to be a thriller and it will feature Guntur Talkies fame Siddhu Jonnalagadda as its hero. The film will also star another heroine and the makers are in search of the actress. Shraddha is also popular for her critically acclaimed Kannada movie, U-Turn.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?