Prominent Brahmins from Chennai and Tamil Nadu came to the support of Dr. Mohan Babu today over the controversy surrounding ‘Dheinkaina Ready’. Senior priests from the two areas spoke to the media today outside Mohan Babu’s house and expressed their solidarity with him.
“Mohan Babu is a respectful person who has never been against Brahmins. He treats our community well and has great respect for us. It is not an ethical act to conduct pinda pradanam rites on his name when he is alive and we condemn it. We are coming out in front of the media to defend him against the false propaganda going on”, they stated.
Trouble erupted over Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Dhenikaina Ready’ sometime back over alleged derogatory scenes in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones