Prominent Brahmins from Chennai and Tamil Nadu came to the support of Dr. Mohan Babu today over the controversy surrounding ‘Dheinkaina Ready’. Senior priests from the two areas spoke to the media today outside Mohan Babu’s house and expressed their solidarity with him.
“Mohan Babu is a respectful person who has never been against Brahmins. He treats our community well and has great respect for us. It is not an ethical act to conduct pinda pradanam rites on his name when he is alive and we condemn it. We are coming out in front of the media to defend him against the false propaganda going on”, they stated.
Trouble erupted over Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Dhenikaina Ready’ sometime back over alleged derogatory scenes in the movie.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?