The Chennai City Police questioned popular Kollywood hero Arya in connection with a cheating case filed by a German resident of Sri Lankan origin named Vidja. She alleged that Arya had promised to marry her and even took Rs 70 Lakh from her.
Vidja filed an online case against Arya, as she could not fly down to Chennai. She reportedly submitted all the chats with Arya to support her allegations. After a 3-hour interrogation at Chennai Commissionerate, the case has been moved to a local court. The next hearing is scheduled on August 17th.
Arya married young Mumbai beauty Sayyeshaa Saigal in 2019. The couple welcomed its first child in July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna continues his Prem Nagar-Love Story comparisons
- After Love Story, all eyes on Most Eligible Bachelor’s trailer
- Alia Bhatt calls beau Ranbir her life in birthday wish
- Pawan’s Bhavadeeyudu Bhagat Singh to be launched on this date?
- Dil Raju convinces Shankar on RC15’s budget?
- Manchu Vishnu: I don’t agree with Pawan Kalyan