This comes as a big shocker for all Gautham Menon’s fans. The ace director has been barred from making films until further orders by the Civil Court in Chennai. Trouble began couple of days ago when a producer named Jayaraman filed a petition against Gautham Menon alleging that the director had taken an advance of Rs 4.5 crores from him back in 2008 to make a film. Incidentally, Jayaraman and Gautham Menon used to be good friends and Jayaraman was one of the producers
of Vinnaithaandi Varuvaya. Things went out of control when Gautham Menon announced that he’ll direct a film with Suriya in lead role.
Jayaraman was apparently frustrated with the delay since Gautham Menon doesn’t seem to be in a mood to make a film under Jayaraman’s banner anytime soon. The case is still pending in the court, although well-wishers of both Gautham Menon and Jayaraman are urging them to settle the issue amicably.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look