The fourth edition of Celebrity Cricket League began today in grand style in Mumbai. Several dignitaries from Bollywood and Tamil film industries graced the event. The first match was played between Chennai Rhinos team and Mumbai Heroes and in the end, Chennai Rhinos team, headed by Vishal, won the match by six wickets.
Salman Khan made an appearance at the match and he received a rousing welcome from the crowd in the stadium. Tamil actors Vikranth and Sharan were instrumental in turning the match in favour of the Chennai Rhinos team. Shruti Haasan, Trisha Krishnan, Varalaxmi Sarath Kumar, Sanchita Shetty, Sunil Shetty, Sonu Sood, Bharat, Genelia and Huma Qureshi were also spotted at the opening day.
Telugu Warriors team, headed by Venkatesh, will play its first match in CCL-4 with Kerala Strikers team and this will telecasted on MAA TV on January 26.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018