The fourth edition of Celebrity Cricket League began today in grand style in Mumbai. Several dignitaries from Bollywood and Tamil film industries graced the event. The first match was played between Chennai Rhinos team and Mumbai Heroes and in the end, Chennai Rhinos team, headed by Vishal, won the match by six wickets.
Salman Khan made an appearance at the match and he received a rousing welcome from the crowd in the stadium. Tamil actors Vikranth and Sharan were instrumental in turning the match in favour of the Chennai Rhinos team. Shruti Haasan, Trisha Krishnan, Varalaxmi Sarath Kumar, Sanchita Shetty, Sunil Shetty, Sonu Sood, Bharat, Genelia and Huma Qureshi were also spotted at the opening day.
Telugu Warriors team, headed by Venkatesh, will play its first match in CCL-4 with Kerala Strikers team and this will telecasted on MAA TV on January 26.
- Pawan, wife Anna step into their new residence in Vijayawada
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?