The fourth edition of Celebrity Cricket League began today in grand style in Mumbai. Several dignitaries from Bollywood and Tamil film industries graced the event. The first match was played between Chennai Rhinos team and Mumbai Heroes and in the end, Chennai Rhinos team, headed by Vishal, won the match by six wickets.
Salman Khan made an appearance at the match and he received a rousing welcome from the crowd in the stadium. Tamil actors Vikranth and Sharan were instrumental in turning the match in favour of the Chennai Rhinos team. Shruti Haasan, Trisha Krishnan, Varalaxmi Sarath Kumar, Sanchita Shetty, Sunil Shetty, Sonu Sood, Bharat, Genelia and Huma Qureshi were also spotted at the opening day.
Telugu Warriors team, headed by Venkatesh, will play its first match in CCL-4 with Kerala Strikers team and this will telecasted on MAA TV on January 26.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend