A huge set has been erected for the same and music composer Hip Hop Tamizha is believed to have scored a thumping number that will sway the fans in the theaters. Soon after wrapping up the song and this the film’s shooting, Charan will get into an extensive promotional campaign.
The film’s pre-production work has been going on simultaneously and the makers are confident about releasing the movie on December 2. Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva and Allu Aravind and NV Prasad are jointly producing it.
- Vijay Devarkonda’s craze shocks Tamil trade circles
- Those 15 minutes to be key for Aravinda Sametha
- Srinivasa Kalyanam’s disappointing first-week Nizam collections
- Interview : Rashmika – I always knew Geetha Govindam would work big time
- NTR’s shoot in a special location