After a long break, Megapowerstar Ram Charan is finally gearing up to shoot for his upcoming film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. Tentatively titled ‘Mera Naam Raju’, the film’s regular shoot will commence soon and Ram Charan has been preparing for his role quite seriously and has been working on his look for the last couple of months.
As per the latest buzz, Ram Charan will be playing a stuntman’s role in the film. The film is touted to be an exciting action thriller and Cherry has been developing a chiseled body to suit his character. Rakul Preet plays Ram Charan’s love interest while SS Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan penned the story for this film which will be produced by DVV Dananyya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra