Bollywood starlet Ruhani Sharma had made an impressive debut in Tollywood with Sushanth’s Chi La Sow. Her girl next door looks and acting prowess have been appreciated in the film. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Ruhani revealed that she has been taking special classes to improve her Telugu skills.
Ruhani said that she was offered quite a few projects after Chi La Sow’s release, but she had to politely turn them down as she was not satisfied with her character and the films’ stories. She is hopeful of getting the right projects in Telugu. Meanwhile, Ruhani continues to act in Punjabi films and TV commercials.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannah to do a show on Amazon
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha