Bollywood starlet Ruhani Sharma had made an impressive debut in Tollywood with Sushanth’s Chi La Sow. Her girl next door looks and acting prowess have been appreciated in the film. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Ruhani revealed that she has been taking special classes to improve her Telugu skills.
Ruhani said that she was offered quite a few projects after Chi La Sow’s release, but she had to politely turn them down as she was not satisfied with her character and the films’ stories. She is hopeful of getting the right projects in Telugu. Meanwhile, Ruhani continues to act in Punjabi films and TV commercials.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa
- Sai Madhav Burra’s Chiru moment
- A 100-day overseas schedule for Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Bunny’s cute daughter’s day post!
- Samantha reveals Chay’s ‘first wife’
- Aditi Rao Hydari returns to Mollywood after 13 years