Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma had made her Tollywood debut with the Sushanth-starrer romantic drama, Chi La Sow, last year. Despite being appreciated for her looks and performance in the film, Ruhani has not signed her next Telugu film yet.
As per the latest reports, Ruhani has signed her maiden Bollywood film. Titled Agra, the film is thriller and Ruhani will be playing one of the seven main leads in it. The actress has already begun shooting for the film. Apparently, she had to give several rounds of auditions to grab the film. Titli director Kanu Behl is directing Agra.
Apart from Agra, Ruhani was also seen in the Tamil film, Kadaisi Bench Karthi and the Hindi web-series, Poison.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s sunrise yoga session on the beach
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?