Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma had made her Tollywood debut with Sushanth’s Chi La Sow in 2018 and earned a decent praise for her performance. The talented actress has just had her second release in Telugu, with Nani’s latest production, HIT.
And if the ongoing buzz is anything to be believed, Ruhani is in talks for yet another Telugu movie. Apparently, the actress has been approached by the makers of young hero Naga Shaurya’s recently launched action drama under debutant Raja Kolusu’s direction. This project is being produced by Mahesh Koneru. An official announcement regarding Ruhani’s inclusion in the cast is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director lands in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release