The buzz surrounding Sushanth’s upcoming film Chi La Sow is getting bigger by the day. The film will mark the directorial debut of actor Rahul Ravindran, and Ruhani Sharma is playing the lead role alongside Sushanth. Recently, Annapurna Studios came onboard to join hands with Siruni Cine Corp to release the film. And now, the film’s overseas rights have been picked up by LA Telugu.
Earlier this year, LA Telugu released Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi in the US and the banner earned huge applause for their promotions and release strategy. Later, they acquired the rights of NTR’s Aravinda Sametha. Amidst such big projects, LA Telugu is now backing Chi La Sow, which will guarantee a big release for the film in US and other key markets.
Prashanth Vihari has scored the music, and M Sukumar is the cinematographer. Samantha is going to unveil a new teaser, featuring Ruhani, later today. The film is slated for release on July 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tense nominations once again
- Latest – Shyam Singh Roy’s release date is here
- Bujji Ila Raa teaser – Interesting and well cut
- Will work for the poor: Aryan Khan on his life after jail term
- Haven’t received Prakash Raj panel’s resignations: Vishnu Manchu
- Rashmika Mandanna beats Prabhas, Yash and Samantha in Forbes Top 10