This Friday was very crucial for several stars. Hero Sushanth, who has been waiting to score a good hit, and actor Rahul Ravindran, who is turning director, have been anxiously waiting for Chi La Sow’s release. And then, Adivi Sesh was keen to repeat Kshanam’s success with his latest outing, Goodachari.
Much to everyone’s relief, both Chi La Sow and Goodachari have taken a flying start this morning. The word of mouth among movie lovers has been very good for both the movies and even the reviews have been positive.
Needless to say that the opening collections will be quite decent for Chi La Sow and Goodachari. With both the movies belonging to totally different genres, their success range remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda back from MMA training; To kick-start Fighter soon
- Eesha Rebba’s Bollywood debut opposite star kid
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday