This Friday was very crucial for several stars. Hero Sushanth, who has been waiting to score a good hit, and actor Rahul Ravindran, who is turning director, have been anxiously waiting for Chi La Sow’s release. And then, Adivi Sesh was keen to repeat Kshanam’s success with his latest outing, Goodachari.
Much to everyone’s relief, both Chi La Sow and Goodachari have taken a flying start this morning. The word of mouth among movie lovers has been very good for both the movies and even the reviews have been positive.
Needless to say that the opening collections will be quite decent for Chi La Sow and Goodachari. With both the movies belonging to totally different genres, their success range remains to be seen.
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event