A new film titled Chiguraku is in its last stages of shooting. Varun Raj, Neha Patil and Thamakshi are playing the lead roles in this film. Srinivas is directing and producing the film. The film is currently being shot at Nanakramguda and entire talkie part will be completed by the end of the month.
The film revolves around the concept of youngsters falling in love at an age when they should be concentrating on their career and studies. Chandramohan, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Venu Madhav, Dhanraj, Thagubothu Ramesh and others are playing important roles.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar