Star director Rajamouli often credits his childhood learnings for the fantasical and larger than life stories and visuals he creates in his movies. Now, he went on to say that children learn more in the playgrounds than in classrooms. “I urge all the teachers to let their students spend more time in the playgrounds,” said Rajamouli.
Rajamouli made these comments at the inaugural ceremony of the new building of the Kasimkota ZP High School in Visakhapatnam district. A part of the school building was damaged during the Hudhud cyclone in 2014, and Rajamouli donated Rs 40 lakhs for the renovation work. The school has a 154-year-old history. The new building has been named after Rajamouli’s mother Rajanandini, who passed away in 2012.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Budget constraints for Sharwa’s Maha Samudram?
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next