Star director Rajamouli often credits his childhood learnings for the fantasical and larger than life stories and visuals he creates in his movies. Now, he went on to say that children learn more in the playgrounds than in classrooms. “I urge all the teachers to let their students spend more time in the playgrounds,” said Rajamouli.
Rajamouli made these comments at the inaugural ceremony of the new building of the Kasimkota ZP High School in Visakhapatnam district. A part of the school building was damaged during the Hudhud cyclone in 2014, and Rajamouli donated Rs 40 lakhs for the renovation work. The school has a 154-year-old history. The new building has been named after Rajamouli’s mother Rajanandini, who passed away in 2012.
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film
- Magical combination to be repeated soon