Chinmayi Ghatrazu, who was last seen in Praveen Sattaru’s LBW (Life Before Wedding), has finally bagged her second project. She’ll soon be seen in B Jaya’s Lovely, which has Aadi and Sanvi in lead roles. Chinmayi is pairing up with Vennela Kishore in this romantic entertainer. In LBW, Chimanyi played a bubbly role and she was praised for her performance; however, she didn’t sign any other film after that. Let’s see if Lovely gives the much needed push to her career. The film is currently being shot in Chalakudy, Kerala and this schedule will go on till January 12. After this, three more songs will be shot in foreign locations. Rajendra Prasad is playing an important role in this film. B Jaya is directing the film and BA Raju is producing it. Lovely is expected to hit the screens in mid-February.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years