Popular singer and dubbing artist, Chinmayi has lodged a complaint against few people who have been bullying her incessantly on Twitter and Facebook. These people had been posting derogatory comments about quite a few celebrities from Tamil film industry and when she blocked these people on Twitter, they branded her as anti-Tamil and started a campaign to malign her image. After months of tolerating their inappropriate tweets, Chinmayi decided to take legal action against them and approached the assistant commissioner of police in Chennai. In the past, few celebrities had approached the Cyber Crime department to lodge complaint against imposters on social networking sites; however, this is probably the first time a celebrity has raised her voice against bullying, which had become a major concern for a large section of celebrities.
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars