Since a few days, singer Chinmayi has been going all out and is making shocking revelations about industry bigwigs who have harassed women in the name of work.
In her tweets, Chinmayi also took the name of noted lyricist Vairamuthu as to how he harassed many of her singer friends. Chinmayi has been going non stop with her tweets and even said that she is not bothered if her revelations will get her work in the future.
She not only backed her tweets but also said that she is perfectly okay and is taking the ‘Metoo’ movement heads on. Chinmayi is getting due support in the form of several industry members and it will be interesting to see how all this will unfold in the future.
The staff at Vairamuthu sir’s office KNOW. His closest confidants know. They are also his enablers.
Vairamuthu sir, you KNOW what you did.
With due respect your #TimesUp
I dont care if I ever sing or dub in this industry ever.
This is my story. And this is the truth.
— Chinmayi Sripaada (@Chinmayi) October 9, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Indian Air Force pounces on Karan Johar over Gunjan Saxena
- Latest- CBI finds no fraud by Rhea over Sushanth’s bank account
- Nagarjuna sets Akhil’s project with senior director?
- Poll : Will RRR cross Baahubali 2’s records?
- Sitara misses her outdoor adventures
- Aditi Rao Hydari to play a cameo in Rakul Preet’s next