If the ongoing buzz in the T-town circles is anything to go by, a crazy multi-starrer, featuring none other than the Mega uncle-nephew duo, Chiranjeevi and Allu Arjun, is in the works. Apparently, director Sreekanth Addala, who revived the multi-starrer culture in Tollywood with Venky and Mahesh’s Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, is the man behind the Chiru-Bunny multi-starrer.
The buzz further has it that Sreekanth Addala recently met Chiru and narrated a storyline. Apparently, the Megastar was quite impressed with the idea. Sreekanth went on to suggest Allu Arjun’s name for the other lead role and Chiru is said to have responded positively. The Narappa director is currently working on the full-fledged script, and an official announcement on this crazy project, if it materializes eventually, can be expected early next year.
It’s well known that Bunny had made special appearances in Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear movies, Daddy and Shankar Dada Zindabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Show getting boring feels social media
- I am eager to see the reaction of the Hindi audience for RRR- NTR
- Poll : What’s your take on the trailer of RRR?
- Akhanda mania continues to impress in Nizam – Day 7 collections
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX