Megastar Chiranjeevi and Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be attending the muhurtham ceremony of Varun Tej’s debut movie tomorrow. Varun Tej is Nagababu’s son and this handsome hero has been waiting to make his debut since a long time.
Srikanth Addala of SVSC fame will be directing this romantic entertainer and the story will be based in the Godavari area. Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Bujji will be producing the film on Leo Entertainments banner.
This event will bring cheer to Mega fans as they will get to see Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan together. The event is going to be be shown as a live feed on MAA Tv.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das